O wszystkim i o niczym forum ogólne bez ograniczeń terytorialnych
czarnas
Emigrant

Wkurzające maile

Postautor: czarnas » 22 paź 2009 17:19

Thursday October 22, 2009
Time: 10:00 am - 11:00 am (GMT +00:00)
Street: FROM THE DESK OF Mr Ade Williams.Bill and Exchange Manager FINANCIAL BANKCARRE 101 RUE DE ST JANE 1st FLOORCotonou,Republic Of Benin.Dear Sir/Ceo,I am Mr Ade Williams, Bill and Exchange Manager of the FINANCIAL BANK,of theFederal Republic of Benin. I know we have not met in person, but it is my wishto solicit your assistance in a business opportunity that will be benefited foryou and I.During our investigation and auditing in my Bank,in my department I cameacross an abandoned sum of money US$5.000.000 US dollars( fIVE Million USDollars) In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer late MRS.F.A SHAFIQ,a citizen of LIBANON who died along wi th her entire family on 25th December 2003 in a plane crash.VIEW THIS WEB SITE:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/12/26/benin.crash/index.html www.iafpa.org.uk/news-template.php?t=4&id=1291 Since we got information about her death,I have been expecting her Next of Kinto come over and claim her money because the management cannot release it unlesssomebody applies for it as Next of Kin or Relation to the Deceased as indicated in our Banking guidelines but unfortunately I learnt that all her family died alongside with her at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.Since you are a Foreigner you can easily make this deal with me,I will assist you to locate every proof of document which will help you to execute this transaction from the Bank computer.I will arrange to formalize your papers so that you can be approved as Next-of-Kin to our late client and the Fund can be released to you immediately.The courier/security company has agreed to release the Fund in Cash Payment System to the Next-of-kin to our late client through their liaison office depending on the area he/she may base.They can pay in these countries;Europe:-Spain,Holand,France and london etc,Asia:-Dubai,Thailand,Taiwan,India,Indonesia,Malaysia and Singapore,African:-South-Africa,Ghana and Togo,America:-USA,Canada,Brazil,Peru and Mexico etc. Or the Fund can be transfer into your account through Bank to Bank wire transfer system.I will also appreciate for your positive response while you contact me once you receive this mail .This matter requires your urgent attention, confidentiality and discretion no matter what your decision may be. Call me immediately you receive this mail:+229 97 603 009.You are advice to send your reply to me through this my private e-mail address:ade.williams2@msn.com Thanks and Best Regards.Yours faithfully,Mr Ade Williams.Bill and Exchange Manager,Financial Bank,Cotonou Republique of Benin West Africa.

tego typu maile pewnie nie ja tylko dostaje czasem na poczte.O kiego licha tu chodzi?! co to za oszustwo? przychodzi mi to raz na jakiś czas.

czarnas
Emigrant

Postautor: czarnas » 23 paź 2009 17:04

Ciekawe czy duzo osob się nabrało na to? bo jakoś nie spotkałam sie własnie z tym nigdzie.Może się nie nabieraja? :)

Emigrantka
Rezydent

Postautor: Emigrantka » 23 paź 2009 17:34

Naprawde nigdzie sie z tym nie spotkalas?

Ten spam krazy po necie od wiekowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol:

czarnas
Emigrant

Postautor: czarnas » 24 paź 2009 16:37

powaznie nie spotkałam się chyba ze poprostu nie zwracałam szczególnej uwagi, no ale na forach nie natknełam się na to.A tam nie ważne :) moze złapie się na to i naprawde dostane ta prowizje :lol: :lol:

71jkc
Rezydent

Postautor: 71jkc » 24 paź 2009 18:07

Czarnas teraz juz bedziesz miala caly nawal spamow , od tego sie zaczyna a pozniej viagre i fake watches itp itd :( cala masa cie zasypia i to z calego swiata ,!

Emigrantka
Rezydent

Postautor: Emigrantka » 24 paź 2009 18:42

Ja jeszcze dostaje takie z pytaniami "Do you want to enlarge your penis?"

:lol:

71jkc
Rezydent

Postautor: 71jkc » 24 paź 2009 20:13

oh BJ o tym zapomnialam ilez ludzi mi to oferowalo to zaczelam nawet o tym myslec :) :lol:

Wróć do „Hyde Park”