Ogólne rozmowy na tematy związane z mieszkaniem w Wielkiej Brytanii. Ogłoszenia mieszkaniowe można znaleźć pod adresem www.londynek.net/accommodation
Malgosia
Gastarbeiter

Co zrobić, jak nie chcą koteczka?

Postautor: Malgosia » 10 paź 2008 00:09

wiem od razu sie przyznam,ze zatailam przed wlascicielem posiadanie zwierzaka i przemycilam kotka juz trzy lata!i wszystko byloby oki gdyby nie zmiana calego zarzadcy budynku,ktory co rusz podrzuca notki co wolno a czego nie wolno i oczywiscie nie wolno miec zwierzat i nawet prosi o zglaszanie ktorzy lokatorzy posiadaja zwierzaczka nielegalnie!!!!!!!!Strach nam zaglada w oczy co bedzie jak ktos nas poda????Wynajmuje mieszkanie od swietnego Irlandczyka bezposrednio,ale mieszkanie jest w takim bloku i ten blok ma nowego zarzadce i to on mnie tak straszy!!!!!Czy bede musiala zmeniac mieszkanie??Czy moze jakos da sie to zalagodzic>Moja kocinka prawie caly czas siedzi sobie w domku i jest cichutka i czysciutka i nic a nic nie niszczy!

gherbid
Rezydent

Postautor: gherbid » 10 paź 2008 05:33

Zabierz zwierzaka na obiad do chińskiej knajpki...
Albo zmień mieszkanie. Wielka filozofia 8)

MarcFloyd
Rezydent

Postautor: MarcFloyd » 10 paź 2008 07:30

Doradzalbym to samo. Zmien mieszkanie, po co sie stresowac?

Ladny kotek? :)

Malgosia
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: Malgosia » 13 paź 2008 23:03

tylko sie nie pozabijajcie!!!!! a wyjasnijcie mi czym sie rozni Lease od Free Hold, bo nie wiem. Widze,ze temacik zaistnial i poruszyl paru chlopa...uderz w stol......infantylne co??takie same przepisy obowiazuja w Polsce ,jako szczesliwa wlascicielka domu i ziemi na ktorym ow dom stoi praktycznie na wszystkie remonta czy zmiany musze miec zezwolenie lub pozwolenie.Taki los,ale kota nie oddam!!!to bardzo mile i spokojne zwierze...a swoja droga zastanawiam sie czy jak siedzi w domu nie wychodzac na podworko to tez moga miec jakies pretensje??????

MarcFloyd
Rezydent

Postautor: MarcFloyd » 14 paź 2008 08:41

Free hold oznacza ze ziemia pod domem jest twoja a lease hold ze czyjas.

Malgosia
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: Malgosia » 15 paź 2008 21:09

dzieki Mark,a jeszcze takie pytanko.Czy mieszkanie w takim 2u pietrowym bloczku wieloklatkowym moze byc wykupione na wlasnosc "free" przez mojego landlorda?a jesli jest wykupione tak wlasnie to czy ta ogolna spoldzielnia czy jak to tam zwal,moze mi zakazac miec kotka w domu??dzieki

MarcFloyd
Rezydent

Postautor: MarcFloyd » 15 paź 2008 21:44

Moze byc i jedno i drugie, ale najprawdopodobniej jest to leashold.

W przypadku mieszkania leashold podobny jest nieco do polskiej tzw "wieczystej dzierzawy" (ale na dluzszy okres - od 99 do 999 lat)

Ten things you need to know about... leasehold and freehold propertiesPaula Hawkins
How to buy the freehold to your flat or extend your lease ¦ Property Guides on Times Online

1. The laws governing property ownership in England and Wales date back to the Middle Ages, and as a result, throw up some peculiar anachronisms such as the leasehold system.

2. Most flats in England and Wales are purchased on a leasehold basis. This means that you do not own the property outright; instead you purchase the right to live there for a specified period, typically for 99 to 125 years, although some leases run for 999 years.

3. Once a lease has expired, ownership of the property reverts to the freeholder, but the tenant is permitted to stay in the property, paying a market rent.

4. There are more than two million leaseholders in England and Wales.

5. One of the major disadvantages of owning a leasehold property is that leases run down: under normal circumstances it is difficult to get a mortgage for a property that has fewer than 50 years to run on its lease. It is possible to purchase leasehold extensions, however, or in some cases to purchase a share of the freehold.

6. Short lease properties are common in the most expensive parts of central London, where you can get discounts of as much as 50 per cent on the purchase price of a flat if it has fewer than 40 years to run on its lease.

7. Most houses are purchased on a freehold basis, which means that you own them outright, although leasehold houses are common in some areas of the country. If you own the freehold, you are fully responsible for the maintenance of the property.

8. Since 2004, there has been a third form of property ownership, known as commonhold, which applies to new developments of flats. Under commonhold, each flat owner has a freehold stake in the building.

9. Leaseholders are required to pay ground rent (which is usually nominal), as well as service charges (which are not). These are payable to the freeholder or to an intermediary, known as a managing agent, who looks after the property on the freeholder’s behalf. Service charges include the costs of maintenance, repairs and buildings insurance, and may also include things like lifts, lighting, cleaning and gardening.

10. At present, the landlord is under no legal obligation to issue tenants with itemised service charge statements; however, this is due to change this year when new proposals designed to increase transparency over how landlords spend leaseholders’ cash come into force.

Jargon-buster

Absent landlord: defined as a landlord who cannot be contacted. If you have an absentee landlord, you can take legal action to acquire the right to manage your property.

Marriage value: this represents the increase in the value of a flat following the purchase of share of freehold or of an extension to the lease.

Peppercorn rent: this is a basic nominal rent which the freeholder charges the leaseholder

Right to Manage: the right of the leaseholders to take over the management of their property from the freeholder or managing agent.

http://property.timesonline.co.uk/tol/l ... 314143.ece

ps: jestem Marc

Malgosia
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: Malgosia » 15 paź 2008 21:57

wiem,ze jestes Marc...to tak celowo mialo byc..wiesz,pomyslalam sobie,ze jak juz trzy lata mam tego kota nielegalnie to moze jeszcze dwa wytrzymam a potem juz wracam do kraju!To cichy kot wiec moze jakos nie bedzie nikomu przeszkadzac!dziekuje za obszerna odpowiedz!!!pozdrawiam MARC

Wróć do „Mieszkanie”