Ogólne rozmowy na tematy związane z mieszkaniem w Wielkiej Brytanii. Ogłoszenia mieszkaniowe można znaleźć pod adresem www.londynek.net/accommodation
tomek39
Gastarbeiter

Czy to normalna praktyka?

Postautor: tomek39 » 15 paź 2014 21:33

Jak myślicie?

Thanks for getting back to me. I wouldn't want you to get me wrong and am not asking you to pay before the viewing, the idea of making a confirmation of your financial ability is not only my idea, my lawyer and i decided to use that process and i can't violate my lawyer procedure due to my past bitter experience of inviting people to come and view or reserve my flat without any form of confirmation of their financial ability and not keeping up to time as at when scheduled, has brought about great loss to me. I am a God fearing woman and i am not after your money. I have my own work and i earn enough money for my family and also to help the less privileged. The tenant that left my flat previously pass through the same process and there wasn't any problem, i still return the cost of the transfer without any deduction. Have attached to this mail my British Passport as you've requested in your previous mail.

However, am not asking you to transfer the money to me directly in person. You're required to transfer the security deposit and 2 month rent which the total amount is 1500GBP. Using your Parent name as the sender from Poland and your own name as the receiver via western union money transfer agent to an Address in UK and you can as well use my flat Address.

Once you might have gotten the transfer done, get back to me with the scan copy of the receipt to me, so that i can forward it to my lawyer to verify if it's truly genuine and available in your custody, after verification, then we can proceed with the reservation and you can easily pick up the money at the nearest Western Union outlet close to my flat and also move in immediately. Nevertheless, I will refund the transfer charges by Western Union to you. I will appreciate if possible you can get the transfer done as soon as possible so that we can finalize all necessity in time and i can make a perfect reservation for you before your arrival.

Kindly let me know if my explanation is well understood. I look forward to reading from you soon.

ancia
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: ancia » 16 paź 2014 17:27

Proba wyludzenia, nie daj sie nabrac ...

sjakobczak
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: sjakobczak » 28 sty 2015 21:28

Nawet nie próbuj wysyłać pieniędzy !

anita83
Gastarbeiter

Re: Czy to normalna praktyka?

Postautor: anita83 » 23 lut 2015 09:09

Zdecydowanie OSZUSTWO !!!
W zasadzie wszystkie ogłoszenia, które kończą się informacją że terzeba przelać jakiś depozyt/ 1 czynsz przez Western Union to jest przestępczy proceder - a Western Union pojawia się tam dlatego, że nie trzeba tam podawać nr konta bankowego, po którym można by później namierzyć złodzieja, ty wpłącasz w jednym punkcie, a w drugim naciągaćz odbiera sobie pieniądze podając wymyślone dane osobowe, które przezsłał wcześniej tobie do wykonania przelewu...

everestm
Gastarbeiter

Re: Czy to normalna praktyka?

Postautor: everestm » 15 mar 2015 15:12

Naciagacze. .

Wróć do „Mieszkanie”