Tutaj zamieszczamy pytania dotyczące życia na wyspach, które nie kwalifikują się do innych kategorii
sofia120
Gastarbeiter
Kontaktowanie:

How do I get the WPS pin to connect my device to the wireless network?

Postautor: sofia120 » 21 wrz 2020 14:48

The WPS is a short form for WiFi Protected Setup, and an eight-digit code needs to be entered in the PC to connect it to the network. You can find the WPS Pin at the back of your wireless router, or you can get it from your printer also. The steps to get the pin varies for touch panel and without it. Use the following ways to obtain it:
Touch panel printer: Turn on your printer, click Settings > Network Setup > Wireless Settings. Now click over WiFi Protected Setup and choose the option PIN. Your printer will display the eight-digit pin.
A printer without touch panel: Download the HP Smart app on your smartphone and make sure to add your HP Printer. Now press the Wireless and Cancel button on your printer for three seconds to bring it to the setup mode. On the Smart app, click Printer Settings, choose Printer Reports under Tools. Now select Network Configuration report and get the printout from your printer. You will find the pin over it.
View More Information:-hpprintersupportpro.com/blog/find-the-wps-pin-on-my-hp-printer/

Wróć do „Sprawy codzienne”