O wszystkim na tematy prawne
glorie
Gastarbeiter

SELF EMPLOYED

Postautor: glorie » 03 wrz 2012 18:53

Witam wszystkich. W 2008 roku otworzyłam działanosc w UK i po kilku miesiącach z przyczyn losowych wróciłam do kraju i nie zamknelam firmy i caly czas przez te 4 lata nie kontaktowalam sie z urzedem w UK. Na początku przyszłego roku chce wrocic do UK ,ale obawiam sie, ze poniosę konsekwencje finansowe za brak rozliczenia i za to, ze firma jest otwarta. Chce dalej kontynuować samozatrudnienie prowadząc ta sama firme,ale nie wiem czy bede mogla. Czy ktos z was orientuje sie jak to wygląda i co moge zrobic???? bardzo prosze o informacje.

jarzombeg
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: jarzombeg » 25 wrz 2012 19:58

Obawiam sie ze troche sie moze tego nazbierac

Penalties for missing the tax return deadline
Length of delay
Penalty you will have to pay
1 day late
A penalty of £100. This applies even if you have no tax to pay or have paid the tax you owe.
3 months late
£10 for each following day - up to a 90 day maximum of £900. This is as well as the fixed penalty above.
6 months late
£300 or 5% of the tax due, whichever is the higher. This is as well as the penalties above.
12 months late £300 or 5% of the tax due, whichever is the higher.
In serious cases you may be asked to pay up to 100% of the tax due instead.
These are as well as the penalties above.
Example
Mrs A's tax return is due on 31 January 2013 but HMRC doesn't receive it until 5 August 2013.
It is over six months late so she will have to pay all of the following:
£100 fixed penalty
£900 penalty - this is £10 each day from 1 May to 29 July, when the maximum 90 day penalty is reached.
£300 or 5 per cent of the tax due - whichever is the higher
You may think you have a reasonable excuse for sending your tax return late. You can find out more about reasonable excuses in the 'How to appeal' article (see link below). You don’t need to wait until you get a penalty, you should let HMRC know as soon as you can.

sowatax
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: sowatax » 01 paź 2012 21:08

Z doswiadczenia wiem ze HMRC moze pojsc na reke i da sie uniknac placenia jezeli poda sie dobry powod tych zaniedban.

PaniDomuLondyn
Emigrant

Postautor: PaniDomuLondyn » 02 paź 2012 23:16

Tutaj link do poczytania jak \"sie dogadac\" z HMRC. Ale pamietaj musisz miec \"reasonable excuse\"

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/sa/appeals-decisions.htm

Wróć do „Prawo”