Tematy związane ze zdrowiem, medycyną i sprawami rodzinnymi.
xxxpiniuxxx
Gastarbeiter

PROSZĘ O INFO DOT: a change to your tax credit payments

Postautor: xxxpiniuxxx » 31 gru 2010 02:12

Witam, dziś dostałem list z HMRC o treści:

A change to your tax credit payments
Between now and end of jan you may receive a payment of tax credits you were not expecting. It will not be the same as your normal amount and could be paid on a different day. This extra payment is as a result of changes we needed to make to our system in preparation for next year.

What this means for you
this in nothing to worry about you will not be asked to pay it back
It will mean that the remaindernof your normal payments, until Aprill 2011, will be slightly lower to take this payment into account. The total amount of tax credits you are entitled to has not chaged and all other tax credit payments that you receive from us will be paid on your normal payment date. You will not get a new award notice reflecting this change.

Nie za wiele z tego rozumiem. 27 października urodziła mi się córka, którą naturalnie dodałem do tax credit. Tax credit mam razem z moją kobitką ( partnerka ) ja pracuję normalnie a ona dostaje z Job Centre MA 62F co tydzień. Przed świętami dostaliśmy 409F Child Tax Credit - to tak myśle spłata czy jakoś tak. 6 stycznia mieliśmy dostać 272F ale teraz to nie wiem czy dostaniemy czy nie?
Jeżeli ktoś może pomóc i wyjaśnić w/w list to z góry dziękuję.

Wróć do „Zdrowie, Medycyna, Rodzina”