O wszystkim i o niczym forum ogólne bez ograniczeń terytorialnych
sandravisage
Gastarbeiter

Organizujemy Fashion Show!!!

Postautor: sandravisage » 24 kwie 2009 11:52

Dear All,

I am pleased to invite Visage Management members to our Spring Fashion Show 2009 which will take place in a prestigious night club Jalouse (Oxford Circus) on 22nd of May.

On the catwalk you will see Miss Magou collection as one of the main attractions as well as other glamorous designers. You will have the opportunity to meet our clients, designers, photographers, film makers, magazine editors, our high fashion models and other people from the fashion industry. Dress code: glamorous, no jeans or trainers.

If fashion is something that interests you, we will look forward to seeing you on this spectacular event. Models and designers welcome to take a part in a main show.

For registration, membership and tickets info call Sandra on 02074347219 between 11:00am - 5:00pm.

Kind regards,

Sandra Matysiak

www.visagemanagement.com

kainatfarooq
Gastarbeiter

fashion for men in Pakistan

Postautor: kainatfarooq » 13 sty 2024 07:31

Impressive work, your words on clothing speak the truth and we should be heeding on with them, such information is always helpful and can fall under positivity of the society. https://www.stylepehno.com/product-category/mens-wear/cargo-pants/

Wróć do „Hyde Park”