O wszystkim i o niczym forum ogólne bez ograniczeń terytorialnych
ekonomzks
Gastarbeiter

Laptop w samolocie

Postautor: ekonomzks » 13 lis 2008 19:56

Witam,lece jutro do Polski Wizzair i chce zabrac laptopa ale mi sie niezmieści do bagażu podręcznego .Moge go wniść na polkad w torbie? Przyjmijmy ze razem z bagażem podrecznym bedzie ważyło wszystko 9KG .

kaslawka
Rezydent

Postautor: kaslawka » 13 lis 2008 21:53

ze strony wizzair....

carry-on baggage (hand baggage)

One piece of hand baggage per person with a total dimension of 115 cm (55x40x20) weighing up to 10 kg can be carried on board. Should the weight or size of the carry-on baggage exceed the aforesaid limits, the baggage will be carried in the baggage hold, and it will be considered as checked baggage.
In addition, passengers can carry the items listed below:
a small-sized handbag
a coat or blanket
an umbrella or walking stick
a small-sized camera or video-camera or binoculars
cellular phone
reading material for the flight
for children under the age of two: food, foldable baby carriage, small crib
a pair of crutches for the physically disabled

All items above this limit will only be accepted as checked baggage. If the baggage allowance is exceeded, the exceeding part will be carried in the baggage hold and excess baggage charge will be collected.

Passengers departing from London or from Liverpool airports are only allowed to carry one piece of hand luggage. This one piece of luggage includes handbags, computers cases, umbrellas, shopping bags, etc. Passengers carrying more than one piece of hand luggage will not be allowed to proceed through security and will be required to either repack or dispose of the additional pieces of hand luggage.

Wróć do „Hyde Park”