O wszystkim i o niczym forum ogólne bez ograniczeń terytorialnych
visionhouse
Gastarbeiter

powroty

Postautor: visionhouse » 19 kwie 2008 14:35

BBC przygotowuje reportaz o Polakach, ktorzy wrocili z emigracji w Wielkiej Brytanii i Irlandii. Poszukujemy osob, ktore beda sie chcialy podzielic swoja historia.

zainteresowanych prosimy o kontakt na adres
info@visionhouse.eu

Gonzo
Rezydent

Postautor: Gonzo » 19 kwie 2008 23:12

BBC już dziękujemy.W swoim reportażu pt: "Poles are coming"przedstawił Polaków jak zgraje idiotów przybyłych z czegoś ala Białoruś.

MarcFloyd
Rezydent

Postautor: MarcFloyd » 19 kwie 2008 23:45

Gonzo pisze:BBC już dziękujemy.W swoim reportażu pt: "Poles are coming"przedstawił Polaków jak zgraje idiotów przybyłych z czegoś ala Białoruś.

Wiec przedstawil to w takim razie w sposob w miare obiektywny :lol:

Powinnismy sie cieszyc ze nie trafili na ciebie, Gonzuniu :D

Ps. ale jak zwykle pieprzysz glupoty. Opinie sa diamtralnie odmienne od twojej:

12/03/2008 09:24:41
The POLES are coming....BBC hang your heads in shame...
Having watched 'The poles are coming' as part of the white series on BBC2, I am now convinced the BBC should not be given any more taxpayers money. This for me was even worse representation than 'white girl' the other night.

Just for the record, I actually have no problem with the Poles coming here to work, at the end of the day if someone offered me 3 or 4 times my income in Britain and free healthcare in Poland I'd be gone straight away. I also acknowledge that many DO work harder than the Brits, but like I said motivated by high wages who wouldn't?

The BBC's portrayal of the Poles, was displaying them as whiter than white, there was only a breif mention of the police in Peterborough struggling to cope with the influx of migrant criminals and rising crime in the area.

Some Polish people were interviewed working on a butternut squash farm, picking the products for £7 per hour. they then showed several young white lads outside a job centre, drinking lager and signing on.
This was absolutely disgracefull, do the BBC think we are all idiots? All they tried to prove was that whites do not want to work and we should be thankfull of the Poles. That's fine, but did any of you notice the following...

The Polish workers were ALL 30+, admitted they did not like the work but it was more money than they could earn in Poland.
Included in the group was a trained nurse and a mechanic, both with families back in Poland. Like I said earlier If Iwas offered a huge pay insentive I would be out picking crops to better my family as I am sure many responsible adults would in Britain. In ridiculous contrast, the group of lads at the job centre were all late teens or early 20's, what teenager anywhere in Britain would opt for a career in crop picking for £50 a day less tax? and admitt it on camera? secondly where did the cans of lager come from? Does the Beeb really expect us to think they stand outside a job centre drinking it?

The most glaring point that the BEEB missed was, the cost of living in the UK is so high, that people simply cannot afford to work for £7 or minimum wage doing these jobs.
Some argue about £7 been a good second income, well what women with children or men for that matter want to spent 50-60 hrs per week away from their family for a crappy wage?

The BBC is not only Wrong, they are Very wrong, this programme was yet again nothing more than a vehicle for undermining our people and our way of life.

Gonzo
Rezydent

Postautor: Gonzo » 20 kwie 2008 02:24

Opinie opiniami ale skoro na samym już początku pokazują Polaków jak szarańczę w dzikiej euforii wybiegającą z autokarów przy czym wizerunek ich to Pan ala"Miecio"z brzuszkiem gotów od zaraz tyrać na budowie albo ciemny tłusty Cygan to nic dziwnego,że to nie buduje pozytywnego wizerunku Polaka w przeciętnej świadomości Brytola,który dalej myśli,że UK to najbardziej cywilizowany kraj na Świecie a reszta to zacofane ludy.

MiloMinderbinder
Emigrant

Postautor: MiloMinderbinder » 20 kwie 2008 11:20

A skąd ten pan "a la Miecio" przyjechał? Z Zimbabwe? Z Rosji? Z Afganistanu? Nieee, przyjechał z Polski. A BBC go pokazała.

Wróć do „Hyde Park”