Wszystko co dotyczy miasta Londyn
Adammundy
Gastarbeiter

(Updated w/ £30 bonus) Grolsch Focus Group 20/21/25 July

Postautor: Adammundy » 18 cze 2012 16:20

Hello,

Firstly I'd like to apologise that this post is in English. My name is Adam, I am from an advertising agency called The Bank and as part of our work with the Dutch beer, Grolsch, we are looking for six Polish men for a focus group at 7.00pm on either Wedneday 20th June, Thursday 21th June or Monday 25th June in Fitzrovia, London.

I am looking for six male participants, 25-35 years of age (native Polish or Polish backgrounds) to drink some Grolsch and have an informal chat about the beer and its marketing. There will be snacks and other refreshments, as well as beer for the attendants. The event will be filmed. Grolsch is a fantastically interesting beer, both in it's taste and it's history, so for anyone interested in beer, this could be a very pleasant evening.

To cover travel and other expenses we will be offering a £30 bonus to each participant

If the focus group interests you or you may know of any other possible interested parties I would love to hear from you. Please do get in touch with me at adamm@thebank.co.uk or by phone on 07595621851.

All the best,
Adam Mundy

Wróć do „GREATER LONDON”