O wszystkim na tematy prawne
user2141267
Gastarbeiter

Paternity leave - kilka pytań

Postautor: user2141267 » 23 sie 2008 19:30

Mam pytanie. Moze ktos wie co z Paternity leave gdy zona pzrebywa w Polsce? Czytałem wiele informacji ale nigdzie nie pisze, ze pobyt zony w Polsce jest przeszkoda do pobierania Paternity leave . Z góry dziekuję!

bimbo
Emigrant

Postautor: bimbo » 23 sie 2008 23:44

Pobyt zony w Polsce nie jest przeszkoda do pobierania Paternity leave, musisz tylko spelniac odpowiednie kryteria

You can take statutory paternity leave if you:

- are an employee, with a contract of employment
- are the biological father of the child or you are the mother's husband or partner (including same-sex relationships); or you are the child's adopter or the partner of the adopter
- have been with your employer for at least 26 weeks by the end of the 15th week before the start of the week when the baby's due; or by the end of the week in which you are notified of being matched with your child
- will be fully involved in the child's upbringing and are taking the time off to support the mother or care for the baby

To qualify for pay you must also:
- earn at least the lower earnings limit (LEL) for National Insurance contributions

If you earn less than the LEL, (currently £90 a week), you have the right to unpaid paternity leave if you meet the other conditions, and could get Income Support while on paternity leave.

If you are not an employee, but are an agency worker, office holder or sub contractor, you will not normally have the right to paternity leave, but may be eligible for pay if you meet the other qualifying criteria.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Parents/Mon ... /index.htm

Dodam tylko, ze Paternity leave przysluguje przez 2 tyg. i jest to £117.18 tygodniowo

Tutaj jest link do testera czy sie kwalifikujesz:

http://tiger.direct.gov.uk/cgi-bin/paternity.cgi

Poza tym gratulacje i wszystkiego dobrego dla rodzinki

user2141267
Gastarbeiter

tak mysłałem a teraz jestem pewny!

Postautor: user2141267 » 24 sie 2008 07:59

wielkie dzieki za fachowa pomoc! to teraz do roboty.....

dorian_gray
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: dorian_gray » 16 wrz 2008 07:13

Mam pytanie!!! Jakie lody mogę ukręcić i zasiłasy wyłudzić na żonę, której jeszcze nie mam i dzieci, które jeszcze się nie urodziły??? Dziękuję i pzdr.

Artur79
Rezydent

Postautor: Artur79 » 16 wrz 2008 11:33

na dzieci przebywajace w Polsce, z tego co slyszalem, mozna legalnie brac zasilek

vinci
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: vinci » 18 paź 2008 11:05

A myslalem ze kasa za paternity leave zalezy od pensji jaka sie zarabia

Wróć do „Prawo”