O wszystkim na tematy prawne
Frujeans
Gastarbeiter

Problemy z landlordem - otrzebna porada

Postautor: Frujeans » 14 wrz 2016 12:07

Witam,

Mamy problem z landlordem, który nie chce zwrócić nam depozytu. Wyszukuje koszty aby tylko wykorzystac go jak najwiecej. Nie mielismy kontraktu ani inwentaryzacji czy to na poczatku czy na koncu.
ponizej list, ktory zamierzamy wyslac. Czy jest ktos kto fachowym okiem moglby rzucic okiem i poradzic, czy jest dobrze napisany??

Bedziemy bardzo wdzeczni za pomoc.
Dziekuje

This is in regards to the costs incurred at the end of agreement (19th of August 2016), which are:
disposal of sofa, steam cleaning of carpets, smoke alarm fit, „Fleas x 3”(?) - not very clear, repainting of damage to wall from removal of furniture. Total cost £738.

We do not agree with any of these charges.
Carpets were in disgusting state when we moved in, never even touched smoke alarm, Fleas – please explain, damage to the wall from removing furniture – not caused by us.

If you wish to deduct money from deposit paid please provide us with:
1. PRECISE issues. That are in dispute here.
2. SIGNED check-in inventory and schedule of condition.
3. Vacating instructions
4. SIGNED check-out inventory and schedule of condition.
5. SIGNED and legally compliant written tenancy agreement.
6. Schedule of the cost of any works sought from the Deposit together with estimates, invoices and receipts (produced by an independent or third party) and dated photographs if available.

To my knowledge these have never been completed and therefore any claims to Deposit are unfounded.
We have neven been notified by you how our deposit is protected, contact details, how to apply for return of deposit, what was the purpose of the Deposit and information what to do if there is a dispute.

If any of above can not be provided we wish to have the deposit returned in FULL AMOUNT to the account below:

acc no –
cort code -

We expect this to have been done within next 14 days (until 29th of September 2016)

Wróć do „Prawo”