O wszystkim i o niczym forum ogólne bez ograniczeń terytorialnych
user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 14:42

Morgaine,
A co polecisz autorom poniższych wypowiedzi : zbiorową terapię?(mam nadzieję że rozumiesz angielski, skoro umieszczasz post w tym języku). Tylko nie uchylaj się od odpowiedzi proszę.

reply posted on 9-8-2008 @ 11:31 AM by Anonymous ATS

ive been in direct communication from my brain to a computer for many years.unless im wrong and it really is god and the devil these computers have the ability tohear my thoughts and respond instentaniesly.one of their favoret things to do is take the sound of a jet plane and chop it up into words that only i can hear.they are constantly trying to convince me they are spirits.years ago they told me they were ultrasound ultrasonics as if it were a company logo.a year or so later they said they were cybernitics.thats when i found all the information about mind control.everything that is happining to me i was able to read about on the computer.unless someone is able to stop it,witch doesnt seem likely,i will most likely die years before my time because of this.they bombard me with frequencies 24 hours a day.its debilating to me.i have a hard time fungtioning mentally and phisicaly.no one believes me,it seems hopless.

reply to this post: copyright & usage

reply posted on 9-8-2008 @ 12:35 PM by whitewave

***Pulls out tin-foil hat, looks suspiciously at computer screen***

Ok. This is obviously a problem. Any way to fight against it? I've heard that certain micronutrients can alter your blood chemistry enough to be able to make this technology ineffective but I don't know anyone who's tried it. How would you even know if you're being influenced by mind control technology? What would it feel/look like? What are the "symptoms" of being mentally controlled (other than beheading total strangers on a bus)?

Good grief, anonymous. Have you had any lab work done? Have you sought any professional help for your symptoms? There may be a medical reason for what you're experiencing. For every technology there is a counter technology.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by whitewave]

reply posted on 9-8-2008 @ 12:39 PM by whitewave

Apparently I don't know how to edit properly. I had wanted to add that my response to anonymous post may look a little odd to those who don't see his response posted yet on the board.

(I don't think I'm imagining his post. Not sure now after this thread. lol)

reply posted on 9-8-2008 @ 01:52 PM by Peepers

I absolutely believe this is being done now. I also believe February 2009 when all TV broadcast go digital, we will see an increase in weirdness by kids and adults from signals introduced digitally in TV broadcast. This technology can be induced by digital auditory or visual means from a TV show broadcast at the 5 am to 9am or 3:30 to 9 pm slot and maybe 24/7 for extended periods.

If you have never heard of binaural beats or brain wave entrainment, look it up. I used this technology to induce deep sleep for astral travel and lucid dreaming. This technology is tied with the Schumann resonance of the earth by harrp and elf.

Just wanted to ad, nano technology can be applied to victims being targeted by the mind control authorities. They can inject you by blood transfusions, medications, shots, and surgery, maybe even food.

[edit on 9-8-2008 by Peepers]

reply posted on 9-8-2008 @ 02:19 PM by Peepers

I also want to let readers know of another technology used by police in there arsenal against citizens. There is a device that they can look into your home from outside and locate you or anyone else behind the safety of your illusion of in home privacy. This technology was pulled from the open market to citizens and can only be had by government and law enforcement. I know this how, Our local police department has one and I was told what it can do. They sent an officer out to field train the use of this device for 3 days.

We are slaves born to believe the illusion we are free with rights and privacy when we are not.

reply posted on 12-8-2008 @ 12:55 AM by Maxell

this world is going to hell and back. first we learn about wars right across from us in iraq and russia and gorgia. then we learn that the governemnt is leying to use. caussing illusions threw lies and mind control. mass media. everything. were not even safe in are own back yard. wth? i think this all tvs going digital should be stoped. its just a nother way for them to control the media. its a bunch of bs.

reply posted on 15-8-2008 @ 09:27 AM by NOFORN

The aforementioned technology mentioned in this article poses no real threat in my view due to the fact that it is extremely passive in nature.
Individuals who would be influenced towards a particular train of thought or course of action by such technology would already be leaning in the desired direction already. People who fear coming under control of such technology do not give either the human brain or the subconcious credit due. The conditioning of both the concious and unconcious mind by parents,society,religion and other institutions would not be undone by such a passive method. Behavioral modification and exploitation using direct methods such as sleep and sensory deprivation, chemicals can be time consuming when pitted against a determined and disciplined mind. this technology mentioned in the article would be utterly useless against a person with a strong mind containing a concrete belief system.
The only way I could imagine behavior modification being achieved thru this technology would be as I mentioned earlier the person is leaning in that direction already or is in psychological or emotional distress due to a variety of factors mental illness, extreme disillussionment etc etc.
An individual with good mental hygiene and a strong belief system and a penchant for critical thinking would find this technology poses about as much clear and present danger as the tooth fairy.

reply posted on 15-8-2008 @ 09:45 AM by masawa

reply to post by Peepers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peepers,

Do you have a company name or brand name of the technology you are referring to. I vaguely remember a few years ago in popular science(I think) there was an article about a 'scatter'(???) ray guy that could see through clothes to determine if a person was concealing a weapon. I often wondered what happened to that tech, maybe this is the answers.

M

reply posted on 15-8-2008 @ 12:33 PM by Peepers

I have to ask the fellow who told me about the technology and actualy trained on it. It is a hand held device they look through at a residence and can see the location of people on the inside.

Airports now use a body scanner that see's beneath clothing and they can see everything under the clothing, including private parts..

Edit to ad, Sony had a camera back in the 90s with nightvision that could see under the clothing as well. The camera was very sought after when that little bit of info got out. Course they stopped producing that version as soon as it was let out of the bag to consumers. They also claim to be able to do the same with a certain filter on a IR camera.

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Peepers]

reply posted on 15-8-2008 @ 02:37 PM by The_Crimson_King

You guys remember a little while ago someone posted an artical about new technology that was being tested for advertising. I forget what it was called something like "Voice 2 Mind". They used it NY City not to long ago to advertise a new ghost show on A&E it was really creepy. The guy said that he walked by the billboard and heard someone wisper in his ear, turned around and no one was there. If they realeased that technology imagine all the stuff that their keeping secret.

reply posted on 15-8-2008 @ 06:15 PM by GENERAL EYES

This might explain whenever I hear the "voices" why they seem to mimic a relay tape played over and over. Same comments, endlessly repeated, without expounding on how to augment my behavior to a more "acceptable norm" (if, of course, there was anything truely "unacceptable" about my behavior to begin with).

The potential for misuse is there, but I hope it's going to be limited towards mindless consumerism as oppossed to the alternative.

reply posted on 16-8-2008 @ 11:38 AM by MemoryShock

I swear, General Eyes, I think you and I have a lot in common...are your voices consistent for every day or are they intermittent, i.e. do they actually stop for periods of time?

reply posted on 16-8-2008 @ 12:05 PM by GENERAL EYES

reply to post by MemoryShock

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They were consistant - and positive additions to my life - from 1996-1998. Highly conversational, helpful. Almost like having barely audible internal dialogue.

Around 1999, the conversations ceased, and began taking a more repetitive turn. The same sentance or word would repeat itself over and over throughout the day.

By 2002, they were rude, accussing and intolerable to deal with. The negativity continued almost relentlessly until about six months ago, when they stopped almost entirely.

*edit to add :

1996-1998 : I was backpacking cross country.
1998-2002 : Seattle, Washington
2002-Current : Several small towns in Texas and Arkansas

(don't know if that's relevant, but thought I'd include it)

[edit on 16/8/08 by GENERAL EYES]

reply posted on 25-8-2008 @ 04:40 PM by menguard

This technology is very real, its also very connected to what were typing up on now, interesting....

reply posted on 26-8-2008 @ 01:09 PM by Anonymous ATS

reply posted on 29-8-2008 @ 06:20 PM by mapsurfer_

Originally posted by masawa
reply to post by Peepers

Peepers,

Do you have a company name or brand name of the technology you are referring to. I vaguely remember a few years ago in popular science(I think) there was an article about a 'scatter'(???) ray guy that could see through clothes to determine if a person was concealing a weapon. I often wondered what happened to that tech, maybe this is the answers.

M

user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 14:53

Morgaine,
Moja psychika funkcjonuje normalnie. Mogę pracować, studiować rozmawiać, spotykac się z ludźmi, słuchac muzyki, oglądac TV. Tylko w nocy muszę uzywac zatyczek do uszu. I mam problemy ze zdrowiem fizycznym (zaburzenia hormonów tarczycy, menstruacyjne, ból stawów i mięśni, pieczenie i kłucie skóry). Oczywiście są na to leki, więc da się z tym żyć. Tylko proces starzenia jest szybszy.

user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 15:28

Z drugiej strony myślę że jest ogromna koniunktura na technologię, która pozwoli blokować te fale elektomagnetyczne, infradźwięki czy cokolwiek to jest. Jest to wyzwanie dla również naszych polskich inżynierów. Zapewne każda z dotkniętych Silent Sound Spread Spectrum osób zapłaciłaby fortunę by się pozbyć tego problemu.

Morgaine

Postautor: Morgaine » 02 wrz 2008 15:59

Przykro mi, ale nie podejme z Toba dyskusji w tej sprawie. Nie napisałam mojego postu, po to, żeby dyskutować. Chce zebys znała moje zdanie i fakty na temat diagnostyki schizofrenii. Nic więcej.

Co ze swoim zyciem zrobisz, jest juz Twoją odpowiedzialnością.

Pozdrawiam,

user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 18:23

Wygląda więc to tak: My Ci musimy przeszkadzać, bo dlubałaś kiedyś w nosie, a to jest karalne. Nie obchodzi nasz, że stracisz przez nas pracę i narzeczonego. Że nigdy nie założysz rodziny. Musisz wysyłać więcej pieniędzy mamie, ale nas nie obchodzi skąd je weźmiesz. Przecież ktoś, kto był raz przyłapany na dłubaniu w nosie nie może być lepszy od nas. To byłaby dla nas hańba. Nasza duma narodowa by na tym ucierpiała.

lalunia18
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: lalunia18 » 02 wrz 2008 18:31

ta dyskusja do niczego nie prowadzi...tutaj tylko specjalista moze pomoc!!! :roll:

mmmb
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: mmmb » 02 wrz 2008 18:38

Co ty ciagle o tym nosie????????????

user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 18:59

Nie wpłynął nawet funt.
Współczucia też zadengo nie widać.
Gdybym zlozyla zeznania moj ojcec i tak by nie byl pozbawiony wolnosci bo nie bylam naocznym swiadkiem. Gdyby zostal pozbawiony wolnosci, moja mama i cala rodzina od siedmiu lat nie mialaby co jesc.

lalunia18
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: lalunia18 » 02 wrz 2008 19:03

czy Ty naprawde myslisz,ze ktos wplaci pieniadze na to konto??? :evil:

"Współczucia też zadengo nie widać"???

....wspolczuje Tobie ale to nie jest temat ,ktory powinien byc dyskutowany na forum :twisted:

Gonzo
Rezydent

Postautor: Gonzo » 02 wrz 2008 20:23

Moniko Sokal...Poznałem Cię już dawno temu.Sorry ale tak mnie zaintrygowałaś swoimi opowieściami,że zajrzałem do Twojej skrzynki mail,dlatego wiem,że na pewno nie pracujesz na zmywaku.Znasz angielski ..tylko jestem ciekaw jak to się stało,że już nie w UK a w USA żyjesz?

kaslawka
Rezydent

Postautor: kaslawka » 02 wrz 2008 20:34

Moniko, jesli to prawda o czym piszesz nikt ci tu nie pomoze bo nikt nie jest specjalista w dziedzinie w ktorej potrzebujesz pomocy (jakakolwiek to jest dziedzina) i nikt ci nie wysle pieniedzy bo wybacz ale nikt nie jest glupi. Ja jestem w stanie pomoc komus kogo znam ale po raz kolejny powtarzam twoje historie sie kupy nie trzymaja i niestety nie jestem na tyle naiwna zeby wyrzucac swoje pieniadze dla kogos kto nie jest wiarygodny.
Jezeli masz namiary na fora amerykanskie i ludzi ktorzy tez przez to przeszli lub przechodza to szukaj wsparcia i pomocy u nich.

A tak z innej beczki, myslalas o duchowym aspekcie twojego problemu?
Hmmm....zaraz sie znajda przesmiewcy oczywiscie ale ja znam ludzi z podobnymi przejsciami i schizofrenia nic tu nie ma do rzeczy...

user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 21:58

Gonzo,
Fizycznie mieszkam w UK. Ale z jakiegoś bliżej nieznanego mi powodu jestem popularna w USA, choc nigdy tam nie byłam. Moze ktos mnie z kimś pomylil. Moze mam sobowtóra o tym samym nazwisku. A moze to Echelon, (o którym była mowa na poprzednim forum około 2 lata temu), który rejestrował moje rozmowy telefoniczne od dłuższego czasu,być moze kiedy mieszkałam jeszcze w Polsce, ale zwyczajnie nie zdawałam sobie z tego sprawy. Dodam, że jedyne co mogl wtedy zarejestrowac to rozmowy z moimi dwoma narzeczonymi, które mogły mieć podtekt erotyczny (2001-od tego czasu posiadam telefon komórkowy)
2004- data przyjazdu do UK
2005 - wizyta na swięta w Polsce - odwiedziny u mojej matki
2006- zaczęto mnie publicznie oskarzac o to ze nie bylam z matka, zaraz po tym gdy wysłałam jej pieniadze w liscie; trwało to przez ponad rok
wiosna 2008- półroczny pobyt w Polsce poczatek zakłócania spokoju falami elektromagnetycznymi
maj 2008 powrót do UK- zakłocenie falami trwa nadal az do chwili obecenej

user593152
Gastarbeiter

Postautor: user593152 » 02 wrz 2008 22:10

Kaslawka,
Oczywiscie masz racje. Duchowny aspekt jest bardzo ważny.
Jako że jestem osobą religijną, zaczęłam szukać winy w sobie. Mam zupełnie czyste sumienie jeśli chodzi o moją rodzinę, bo żadnego z członków rodziny nigdy nie skrzywdziłam. Najbardziej pomogłam własnej matce, troche zaszkodziłam ojcu. Wyspowiadałam sie z grzechów (jestem tylko czowiekiem :) ), jakie popełniłam z moimi narzeczonymi i od czterech lat żyję jak mniszka. Dosłownie. Pełna asceza. Do tego jestem torturowana.
Są tacy, którzy nazywają mnie duszpasterzem. Modlę sie codziennie. Myśle że nie jest mi potrzebny żaden egzorcysta, choć ten kto wysyła te fale akustyczne z pewnością nie jest Bogiem, bardziej sługa szatana.
Tylko wiara trzyma mnie przy życiu.

Gonzo
Rezydent

Postautor: Gonzo » 02 wrz 2008 22:32

Ciekawe gdzie się "zapodział"naiwny głupiec gherbid-wspomożyciel prześladowanych przez Echelon?Buahahahaha.Pewnie ma overtime w fabryce czegoś tam.

ODINN

Postautor: ODINN » 03 wrz 2008 08:08

Gonzo pisze:Ciekawe gdzie się "zapodział"naiwny głupiec gherbid-wspomożyciel prześladowanych przez Echelon?Buahahahaha.Pewnie ma overtime w fabryce czegoś tam.

won sepie.

I mam problemy ze zdrowiem fizycznym (zaburzenia hormonów tarczycy, menstruacyjne, ból stawów i mięśni, pieczenie i kłucie skóry).

http://www.resmedica.pl/zdart4999.html

do lekarza a nie na forum.

Wróć do „Hyde Park”